a new release of an interactive MathML editor

From: Hermitech Laboratory <info@mmlsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:50:10 +0200
To: <www-math@w3.org>

I'm glad to announce a new release of an interactive MathML editor
(mathematical typesetting software) by Hermitech Laboratory

Formulator 3.8 MathML Suite (http://www.mmlsoft.com/hdata/fmlsuite_home.php)
comprises both commercial solutions (Formulator ActiveX Control and
Formulator API) for software developers seeking to insert mathematics
editing (rendering) functionality in their desktop and web applications and
free software products:
    * professional Content and Presentation MathML authoring tool
(Formulator MathML Weaver)
    * tool for teachers to create the activities for later use in a class
(Formulator Tarsia)
    * plug-in to display MathML in Internet Explorer (Formulator IE

The main news are the following (please address documentation to read more
about this release):
    * advanced WYSIWYG editing of Content MathML
    * the full featured interactive MathML editor 'Formulator MathML Weaver'
becomes a free software

We hope that our software is helpful to community and will be grateful for
any notes and suggestions.

Thank you,
Vyacheslav Levitsky,

Hermitech Laboratory