RE: Viewing MathML

Hi.

Does any XSL work in your browser?  It's possible that there is a problem with your MSXML installation.  This doesn't sound MathML specific, but rather like a generic XSL problem.

--Robert

From: www-math-request@w3.org [mailto:www-math-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Villamil
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 8:33 AM
To: www-math@w3.org
Subject: Viewing MathML

Hi,

I'm new with MathML and in the mailing list :-)

I have some problems rendering MathML. I am working in a web that requires MathML and I have followed the steps that indicates de W3 for seeing it. The thing is that I see it without any problem on Firefox but in IE it throws an error on this line

var xslProc = xslTemplate.createProcessor();

and I can´t see the MathML rendered. The steps I have followed are: change the content-type to text/xml and include a local copy of the required xsl. I've also checked that the web page is well formed as xml. żAny idea?

Thank you very much.
Daniel.

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.