Re: MathML and SVG in text/html

Hi, Folks-

Along these lines, several of us have just had a conversation on IRC,
where we discussed a possible extensibility point:
  http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20080401#l-441

We hashed out some ideas on the WHATWG wiki:
  http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Diagrams_in_HTML

The main open question is detailing how to handle tokenizer errors and
tree construction errors.

Note that this is not set in stone by any means, but is a positive
potential step forward.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI