Java Binding errors in MathML 2.0

From: Victor Mote <vic@outfitr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 12:02:23 -0600
To: <www-math@w3.org>

Dear Editors:

I wanted to make you aware of some java compile errors that exist in the
Java bindings for MathML 2.0. I do not subscribe to this list, so please
accept my apologies if these have already been reported. Since they do not
appear in the document errata, I assume that they have not been previously
reported. However, since they are non-normative, perhaps they do not belong
in the errata.

The URL to the bindings document is here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/appendixe.html#dom-bindings.JavaBindings

The errors are as follows:
1. MathMLMatrixElement, line 19, missing a return type, presumably "void"
2. MathMLMatrixrowElement, line 17, missing a return type, presumably "void"
3. MathMLPiecewiseElement, line 13, "case" is a reserved word in Java, so
this parameter needs a new name, perhaps "caseElement"
4. MathMLVectorElement, line 16, missing a return type, presumable "void"

Since I do not subscribe to the list, please include mailto:vic@outfitr.com
in any responses you may have. Thank you.

Victor Mote