RE: sparse matrix support in MathML

Michael,

I'm not knowledgeable about sparse matrix representations.  Are there a
couple "standard" ones that are widely supported, and if so, what are
they like?  If not, what is your view to the "pure OpenMath" approach
using csymbol that David Carlisle and Bill Naylor are talking about.

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TexAide ~

Behalf