Re: MathML won't display (or: what triggers mathplayer behaviour?)

It seems like we are just treating symptoms of a larger problem, which is:
How should content negotiation be handled when some of the XML
dialects available (MathML, SVG, etc) are not supported by the client?
Is there a working group solving this problem?

On 5/29/07, Jacques Distler <distler@golem.ph.utexas.edu> wrote:

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/