RE: MathML won't display (or: what triggers mathplayer behaviour?)

From: Robert Miner <robertm@dessci.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 07:33:19 -0700
To: <R.W.Kaye@bham.ac.uk>
Cc: "Jacques Distler" <distler@golem.ph.utexas.edu>, <www-math@w3.org>, "William F. Hammond" <hammond@math.albany.edu>
Richard,

So does the byte order mark solve the problem in all the situations you know of?  It would be great if it really was that simple?

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor, TexAide ~