RE: MathML won't display (or: what triggers mathplayer behaviour?)

Richard,

So does the byte order mark solve the problem in all the situations you know of?  It would be great if it really was that simple?

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor, TexAide ~