RE: MathML won't display (or: what triggers mathplayer behaviour?)

I really think that I did get the Content-Type as emitted
by the server exactly as in the registry key names.  Did you
have any success?  I also read some microsoft "documentation"
web pages... dreary stuff about how internet explorer can guess
the type of document you are serving much better than you
could ever possibly specify it, but not once mentioning
charsets.  At least I know now why a batch file I serve on
one machine as text/plain is executed immediately in MS-windows
rather than just displayed.

Richard

$ wget -S
http://mat140.bham.ac.uk/~richard/blmath/index-uhtml-mathml.uhtml

--10:43:40--
http://mat140.bham.ac.uk/~richard/blmath/index-uhtml-mathml.uhtml
           => `index-uhtml-mathml.uhtml.1'
Resolving mat140.bham.ac.uk... 147.188.55.51
Connecting to mat140.bham.ac.uk|147.188.55.51|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
  HTTP/1.1 200 OK