Re: Evaluating Content MathML

From: Chris Chiasson <chris@chiasson.name>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:28:28 -0600
To: sarom@web.de
Cc: "Andrew Miller" <ak.miller@auckland.ac.nz>, paul@activemath.org, www-math@w3.org

You might want to look at GUI Kit for Mathematica.

http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/guikit/

Mathematica already contains necessary facilities for converting
expressions such as (x + 5*y) * 4^2 into content MathML so that you
could concentrate on writing your ontology. OOTH, within Mathematica,
you could skip the content MathML step entirely and just create the
ontology.

I believe GUIKit is Java based. Also, there is something called a
"Super Widget Package" written by a Mathematica community member that
makes writing GUI Kit programs easier. However, I have never attempted
to make a GUI Kit program.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/