RE: linebreaking mathml

You raise a reasonable point.  While the CSS nowrap directive is
probably a reasonable solution in Web contexts, it seems like there
should be a way of disabling line breaking in MathML in non-CSS
environments.

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TexAide ~

Behalf