RE: How to handle a where-list in MathML

Hi.

This seems like a reasonable solution, except that I would be inclined
to use a <csymbol> instead of a <ci> for the WHERE.  Since the WHERE is
being used as an operator and not a variable, that would better capture
the semantics.

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TexAide ~

Behalf