Some remarks about MathML 3...

From: fwsmail35 <fwsmail35@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:11:45 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

Actually, it is about two problems I found in MathML 2 specification but
that are still present in the MathML 3 Draft :

- There is a mistake in chapter 5 about the French notation of the
binomial coefficient :
http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter5.html#mixing.notsheet . See in
wikipedia :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combinaison_(math%C3%A9matiques) . I
suppose there is a confusion with the Russian notation.

- When I completed the mathematical symbols of Amaya, I also see
something that seems a bit contradictory in appendix F (operator
dictionnary) : some symbols, such as ShortLeftArrow and LeftArrow share
the same unicode value (0x2190) but not the same "stretchy" value, so
you can't determine it ?

Fred

--
Frédéric WANG