Evaluating Content MathML

From: Roman Sachse <sarom@web.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:03:55 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org

Hello List

For my Bachelors Thesis I am trying to store mathematical expressions in
an ontology via content MathML.

To be able to work with these expressions I need a parser (preferably
Java) which is able to generate content MathML and more important is
able to read MathML expressions, instantiates the variables and returns
the result.

Maybe I am completely blind but I was not able to find anything that
satisfies my requirements.

Actually these were my only findings:
(which does one part of the job, namely creating MathML output)
and this question:
posted about a year ago.

Is there no parser that can work with content MathML input or am I
completely on the wrong track?

Thanks for your help.