Re: annotation-xml and annotation encoding

Dear Henri,

OpenOffice uses:
<math:annotation math:encoding="StarMath 5.0">...</math:annotation> to
describe the "source" for the MathML encoded in its ODF (OpenDocument
Formula) files. This works very well within Openoffice and related
products, which use this information when re-reading files.

Hth

Max Berger