RE: paper 'A More Canonical Form of Content MathML to Facilitate Math Search'

From: Robert Miner <robertm@dessci.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:55:59 -0700
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>, <www-math@w3.org>

Thanks, Chris.  We are in contact with Altamimi and Youssef.

--Robert

Robert Miner
Vice President, Research and Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor, TexAide ~