F2F arrangements

From: Patrick Ion <ion@ams.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:23:26 -0400
To: www-math@w3.org

http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/about/conferences/summer2007/

I urge everyone to book at Hagenberg and asap.

Use
Conference Registration and Room Reservation

They have reserved about 80 places up at the site and there are
many events going on. You also need to be careful, have the right
browser, and some patience to be able to work out how to register,

I've put up a table to enter your dates in at

http://www.w3.org/Math/Group/wiki/Second_Face_to_Face_Meeting

I will add more details about the event later.  For a start we need a
template for the agenda, but then we need to be come clear on
what's there.

	Patrick