[Fwd: Clipboard (cut, drag, drop, etc) draft]

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:45:16 +0200

Things are starting (again) at webAPI about copy-and-paste.
I will certainly review what's there very soon.
It seems safe that someone looks at this from the point of view of
making at least an MSIE-compatible point of view...
He has a MathML-example but it's pretty oddly embedded (is this the CDR
way?)...

Related to this would be the specification of "mathematical
selection"... but that'd be on our side or ?

paul