Questions About function of MathML

From: Chan, Jason <jason.chan@imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:19:24 -0000
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Hello, I am a third year Electronic & Electrical Engineering Student at
Imperial College. We are currently doing a group project on a Maths
converor with convert Maths type in to Braille.

As we would like to be able to convert Maths equation and symbols with
different types of input, we are wondering if MathML can reconise maths
equation and symbols on different platform, e.g Microsoft Words, Maple,
html etc, and be able to convert them into a standard self define code.

Regards

Jason Chan