Re: MathML-in-HTML5

From: White Lynx <whitelynx@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:01:50 +0400
To: www-math@w3.org

> Since Mozilla is not validating and a decree from W3C can't stop
> people from feeding all kinds of things to the Gecko lizzard, it has
> to be designed for the worse.

This does not necessarily mean that MathML should become worse.

> I have to move on with a resolution that doesn't add undue complications since it clearly appears that > no one solution is going to satisfy everybody.

It is not a resolution, it just adds extra problems.

> Hence so far, XML/XHTML documents are downloaded in full before a single line is displayed.

You probably meant "in Mozilla XML/XHTML documents are downloaded in full before a single line is displayed". As I can not reproduce this bug elsewhere (at least Opera and MSIE process XML formatted with CSS incrementally). XSLT is another story of course.