can you help me??

From: zhiming wang <w3z2m1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:19:37 +0800
To: www-math@w3.org
Hello, I would use asp in my web with showing math formula. I can solve the
questuion with WebEQ, but  the math formula is very big and urgly by this
method. I try it  with xml. This method is possible. but how to display math
formula in asp web. I means that the xml is inserted into asp web. Can you
solve it?? Thanks
                     Wang zhiming
                              Hunan Agriculture University , ChangSha,
Hunan, China