Re: ci csymbol are confusing

Juan,

This kind of blur between an identified-entity and a fixed symbol is
common in mathematics I have studied; for example, when working with
rings you can easily talk of a "2" (as 1+1) as a pretty general
identifier and a bit later make it a symbol which you somewhat fix
within some concrete representation of the natural numbers (or even with
some generality!).

why not be more constructive and give us a concrete math example that
would approach your problem in a more direct fashion ?

paul