Re: need help with Math Player compatibility (via specifying the DTD on an XHTML page)

I am not sure that IE can actually send equal preferences for HTML and
XHTML mime-types... the Accept header provides an ordered list of
preferred mime-types. To my taste, q-values are just a fine-grain
ordering which has to be compatible with the types order.

hope that helps.

paul