need help with Math Player compatibility (via specifying the DTD on an XHTML page)

From: Chris Chiasson <chris@chiasson.name>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:32:47 -0600
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi,

I decided to see if I could make my XHTML (+MathML) pages compatible
with IE 7 & MathPlayer 2.0b.

I followed the directions here (or tried to)

http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/author/creatingpages.htm

, creating test documents here

xhtml

http://test.chris.chiasson.name/Engineering_Optimization/index.xhtml

Why is it not working?

P.S. If you can't see that document (and I certainly can't with IE
because it just writes out a bunch of errors), here are some backup
documents (in need of work...):

html

http://test.chris.chiasson.name/Engineering_Optimization/index.html

pdf

http://test.chris.chiasson.name/Engineering_Optimization/Engineering_Optimization.pdf

P.P.S. If there is a better list, forum, or group for this question,
please do not hesitate to tell me where to go :=]

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/