Re: [cellml-discussion] Representing derivatives in plain-text content MathML input languages

As a side note, here are the links to the matlab symbolic toolbox -

http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/symbolic/

http://www.mathworks.com/products/symbolic/demos.html

look at the documentation on differential equations, Creating Symbolic
Variables and Expressions , and Several Differential Equations