Re: Dashed lines in a table or a matrix using MathML

From: Neil Soiffer <neils@dessci.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:20:20 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "saf saeed" <saf4it@yahoo.com>
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:03 PM
Subject: Dashed lines in a table or a matrix using MathML

> Why in the following example of HTML file on IE 6.0+MathPlayer, table is not displaying dashed lines after the second and fourth row? It's displaying only one dashed line (after second row). I have tried different combinations of rowlines attribute, but no success so far. Can someone please help?:
>
>  Thank you in advance,
> Saf

It is a bug in the current release that will be (is) fixed in the next release.  I'm afraid I can't say when that release will be.  Based on the bug, the only workaround that I think might work is to add some dummy columns to the table.

I'm sorry I don't have a better suggestion,

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of Equation Editor, MathType, MathPlayer and MathFlow ~