Re: Technical reasons for some options taken on design of MathML

Dear Juan,

I have to say that it'll be too late for me to answer you completely
today but I don't see what are the interest of such comments.

I also believe you mix up operator-based syntax (where precedence is
defined) with content-syntax which is standardized... and I see no
reason to mix them!

If you want a comfortable syntax for input of formulae, any XML is
horrible whatsoever... use extensible parsers and converters as there
are many!
(I tend to love QMath for extensibility, http://www.matracas.org/, there
are many others).

paul