Re: Mathematical selection

From: Richard Kaye <R.W.Kaye@bham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:04:01 +0100

Do inferred mrow's cause problems?  (All
considered, I am not sure this feature is a good
thing...) I can think of cases when you want to
select the (inferred) mrow but in fact get the
whole thing including the <math> tag
and display="block" and goodness knows what
else.  Then naive pasting it into another document
may not do what you want.

Richard