Re: Mathematical selection

Do inferred mrow's cause problems?  (All
considered, I am not sure this feature is a good
thing...) I can think of cases when you want to
select the (inferred) mrow but in fact get the
whole thing including the <math> tag
and display="block" and goodness knows what
else.  Then naive pasting it into another document
may not do what you want.

Richard