Re: A couple of questions on presentation mathml

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:33:26 +0100
To: hammond@csc.albany.edu
CC: www-math@w3.org

> There may be alignment pitfalls otherwise, and there may
> be schemas (I've not looked) that enforce the written description.

Bill, I don't think so. The implication of the text is that there is no
restriction on the first child at all, whereas the dtd (and XSD schema)
enforce that all the children are mtd. So any document that validates
against the dtd/schema already meets the description in the text.

http://www.star.net.uk