Re: Math on the web without MathML (CSS 2.1 rendering for HTML and XML)

From: David Harvey <dmharvey@math.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:51:29 -0400
To: www-math@w3.org

Dear Juan,

If you have ideas about how to help improve MathML, apart from
dumping it altogether, then that's great, we want to hear about it,
and I'm sure the MathML 3.0 committee want your input. But if all you
plan to do is bash MathML over the head and tell us all how hopeless
and irredeemable it is, which is pretty much what you have been doing
on this list for several months, then I and many others would
appreciate it if you would take your grievances somewhere else.