RE: \mathcal vs \mathscr

Hi David,

There aren't any plans now, but it's a possibility.  Can you remind me
if the two calligraphic LaTeX fonts just font variants?  I don't recall
there being widely-accepted semantic conventions for caligraphic symbols
along the lines of using fraktur for Lie algebras that distiguish
between the two font variants, but perhaps I just don't know the subject
areas where such conventions exist?

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

- our address has changed -
Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TexAide ~