Re: Math on the web without MathML (CSS 2.1 rendering for HTML and XML)

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:17:38 +0100
To: juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com, www-math@w3.org

me> For example there is my effort from 2001 (I think)

hmm, small correction, the pure css version is probably from 2003 as
far as I can see. Not that the date makes any diffference to the point
that rendering mathematics with css isn't new (and getting  more
feasible as css support improves in browsers)

David