Re: MathML charter is password-protected?

From: Andrew Cates <Andrew.Cates@sos-uk.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:34:33 +0100
To: <site-comments@w3.org>, <www-math@w3.org>
From: Wayne Smith <wayne.smith@csun.edu
erences=%253C44A5F8D0.6030808%40csun.edu%253E> >
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 04:23:52 +0000
Dear Sir/Madam,
I just wondering why the charter for the new Math Working Group is
password-protected.  I guess the charter isn't ready for public
consumption, yet?  Or if it *is* ready, the charter isn't available for
public viewing? Or?
Thanks in advance,
I have copied your comment to the Math lists in case anyone there can
explain. As far as I can tell the most recent available charter is 2004:
http://www.w3.org/Math/Documents/Charter2004.html which is still listed
on the main MathML page as the current charter. The link to the 2006
charter on the W3 home page hasn't made its way to
http://www.w3.org/Math/ yet.
In theory the new charter should I think be published (if only to change
the dates and include MathML 3.0 in the aims). I cannot find any other
password only charters. However I think it is only blocked because it is
still currently on /Math/Groups/Documents/ which is a password protected
subdomain by default, So I would assume it will get copied across fairly
soon, perhaps when the main Math page is updated to match the main w3
Hope that helps
Andrew Cates
http://catesfamily.org.uk <http://catesfamily.org.uk/>