mathml applications

From: Neil Soiffer <neils@dessci.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:34:56 -0800
This week, I will be giving an update to a talk I gave last year about MathML applications.  If anyone has some new applications not listed on http://www.w3.org/Math/Software/ or if you have an update to info listed there, please send that info so I can incorporate it into the talk.

The audience will likely have a strong TeX background.  If you have had any experience (pro or con) with the various TeX-to-XHTML+MathML converters in the last year, I'd like to hear about that so I can pass it along.

Thanks,

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of Equation Editor, MathType, MathPlayer and MathFlow ~