Decimal point alignment in mtable

From: Neil Soiffer <neils@dessci.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:39:03 -0800
Much to my surprise, I just noticed that decimal point alignment was not an option for mtable/mrow/mtd's columnalign attribute.  Decimal alignment can be done via maligngroup, but this seems to me to be too complicated for such a simple/common situation.  What do other people think?  Should a potential MathML 3 add decimal point alignment to columnalign?

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of Equation Editor, MathType, MathPlayer and MathFlow ~