Re: Choosing namespaces syntax for MathML

Obviously, displaying stuff is different from typing it in. I am sure
you could think of a million different ways to handle it, but one
would be to require the input of the namespace when typing, but then
autohiding the namespace (after some time has elapsed) if the element
is non-conflicting.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/