Re: pages with MathML

William F Hammond wrote:
> While I've done very little so far with content MathML, I have found
> over the last two years that my needs have been served very well by
> using presentation MathML in my academic web pages found through
>	http://math.albany.edu/~hammond/.
> A few articles from the New York Journal of Mathematics have been
> given demonstration presentations as XHTML+MathML (by porting
> TeX source to GELLMU):
>	http://math.albany.edu/math/demos/nyj/

We have problems with documents cited above.
Those of pages that are served with XSLT style sheet fail [1] in Opera [2]
those served without XSLT look more or less like they should look. Removing XSLT sniffer
and using proper Unicode notations (minus sign "−" intead of dash "-") would make them work in Opera too.

[1] XSLT sniffing breaks MathML pages in Opera: http://my.opera.com/White%20Lynx/blog/show.dml/144541
[2] Version 9TP2 or later with appropriate UserJS patch: http://my.opera.com/userjs/forums/topic.dml?id=124033