RE: Correcting misperceptions about MathML usage

Hi.

I noticed an error of my own I need to correct.  Below I claim there are
millions of documents that use MathML.  I should have said millions of
pages.

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

- our address has changed -
Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TexAide ~