Re: Technical reasons for some options taken on design of MathML

juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com wrote:
>  What is the objective of repeating I already said?

I'm wondering the same thing.

juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com wrote:
> Any case the point is not possible misunderstanding about above
> ASCII art did mean.

The fact that everyone is asking what it meant and interpreting
it differently than you apparently intended just might be a
clue that it, in fact, _is_ possible to misunderstand.

Being a student, to varying degrees of success, of
a few foreign languages, I'm generally not given
to criticizing non-native speakers of english.
However, I think that your comments would be more
productive --- assuming you're actually
trying to have a constructive discussion --- if
you would spend a bit more effort (1) attempting
to understand the explanations that have already
been given to you and (2) explaining carefully
and concisely exactly what you are looking for.

Ranting, yelling, insulting and repeating yourself
ever louder, all the while claiming that you couldn't
possibly be misunderstood really isn't that productive.
Nor does it reflect well on either you or the
"Canonical Science" project.

--
bruce.miller@nist.gov
http://math.nist.gov/~BMiller/