Re: W3C MathML Test Suite, download? Where?

From: Steve Whitlatch <swhitlat@getnet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:22:40 -0700
To: www-math@w3.org

I found one of the test suite files (testsuite.zip) at
somewhat low on the list returned by google. Sorry for the trouble.

What has become of the other three zip files? Are they included in the one?

When I unpacked testsuite.zip to a local drive, pages such as:
show properly in Internet Explorer (running in VMWare on Linux accessing a
local drive), but FireFox running natively accessing the same local drive,
same test suite files, cannot access the mathml.xsl file.

For example, FireFox produces the error message:
Error loading stylesheet: (null)

Access over the Internet, for example to
works quite nicely, including a very nice rendering of the MathML code in the

The local mathml.xsl file is chmod 644, so it should be readable by everyone.
-rw-r--r--  1 steve users  1151 Sep 17  2002 mathml.xsl

Any tips as to the whereabouts of the other three test suite files or how I
can get FireFox to use the mathml.xsl file?

I'm new with MathML, and I've got a MathML book on its way in the mail. I
apologize for any dumb questions.

Steve Whitlatch