Re: MathML Markup for Synthetic Division and cis function

Hi David

Thanks for your input. Please find the coding for the equation. We
suggest a functionality be added to render the cis-function and
synthetic function in MathML. Please let us know if there any
possiblility to draw a line on any side of a Math Table without using
attribute frame="solid". Let me know your thoughts on this.

Do you have any updates for us on the second template sent earlier?

Thanks
Jeyakumar