Re: inclusion of input elements in MathML

This is often important when building interactive test banks.
There needs to be a placeholder for an answer, and the answer
needs to be more than just a number.

Thus, a "blank" in the original display gets replaced by (potentially)
a non-trivial fragment of mathematics that the student has constructed.

Stan Devitt