Re: [XQueryX] reuse MathML Content Markup to represent XQuery in XQueryX

From: <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:32:01 -0600
To: franktang@gmail.com
CC: mhk@mhk.me.uk, www-math@w3.org, public-qt-comments@w3.org

> Ok, I got some replies. It looks so far it is not an ideal explored by
> anyone yet in this two community, regarless it is a good idea or not.
> Is that right?

I think Integre Technical Publishing is doing research in this area,
partially funded by an NSF grant.  See the MathQuery part of this page:

http://www.integretechpub.com/research/projects/

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
W3C Math Interest Group Co-Chair                      651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com