Re: [XQueryX] reuse MathML Content Markup to represent XQuery in XQueryX

From: george mordilo <mordilo_k@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:36:09 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-math@w3.org

 This discussion reminded me a similar problem but
perhaps the other way round.

 Has anyone done any work on XPath or XQuery for
quering MathML (or OpenMath for that matter)
expressions.

 For example, we are interested in simplifying, easing
such queries to have a pattern matching-like mechanism
where one could match expressions to check for
instance  similarities in "mathematical form".

  Any thoughts ... examples ?

George