[ANN] MathML-to-SVG converter in Python

From: Nikolai Grigoriev <grigoriev@comtv.ru>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:16:26 +0400
To: <www-math@w3.org>

Dear list subscribers,

I would like to announce the initial release of SVGMath - a MathML
formatter that produces SVG. It is written in pure Python (requires
Python 2.4), and available under MIT license (open-source).

In its current shape, the tool covers most of the Presentation MathML.
It copes reasonably well with the presentation part of the MathML Test
Suite, making me hope it might be useful in its current shape.

Home page for the project is http://www.grigoriev.ru/svgmath. Files are
stored on SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/svgmath/.

Any feedback is most welcome.

Best regards,