Re: [Transfer] announcing beta release of W3C MathML software page

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:03:20 +0000
To: Tokushige Kobayashi <koba@antenna.co.jp>
Cc: www-math@w3.org

Tokushige Kobayashi <koba@antenna.co.jp> writes:

> The long discription for XSL Formatter at
> http://www.w3.org/Math/Software/mathml_software_cat_composition_engines.html
> is not found.

It should all be working now. But without a long description...  Since
the text that was in the long description was rather short, I copied
it directly to the page:

http://www.w3.org/Math/Software/mathml_software_cat_composition_engines.html#Iantenna_house_xsl_formatter

I think that long descriptions aren't necessary in general. People
read the few paragraphs on the page below the screenshot and then, if
they're interested, they'll go to the vendor's site directly.

But people may disagree, and I'll gladly publish any long description people
care to send me.

Max.