Problems with IE

From: Bernhard Keil <Bernhard.Keil@soft4science.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:06:49 +0100
To: <www-math@w3.org>

since today I cant view XHTML+MathML pages in IE6 anymore.

I am using pmathml.xsl and the XHTML+MathML DTD :

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0//EN"  "http://www.w3.org/Math/DTD/mathml2/xhtml-math11-f.dtd">

This is the error message:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Invalid unicode character. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/_Math10/MathEditor/Soft4science.DEPLOY/SciWriter/Samples/S...

May be some of the latest security/windows/IE updates caused the problem, I realy cant say.

Does anybody has the the same problem?

System: Windows 2000, IE6 +SP1      ( all updates and service packs installed)