Convert SVG to image

From: Anthony Mak <anthony.mak@nicta.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:09:42 +1100
To: www-math@w3.org

Is there any tool on window or linux or java library that can convert
mathml to images (besides jeuclid)?  I guess the other way I can try is
to convert mahtml to svg or latex and then convert to image since there
seems to be plenty of software for this. Thanks!

--
Anthony Mak
Research Programmer

"This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain
legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not
read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation.  If you are not
an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and
then delete both messages.  We do not accept liability in connection
with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised
access or unauthorised amendment.  This notice should not be removed"