Re: Semantic information for math representations of physics

This sounds interesting and useful, but I'm not sure
it provides the full scope of what I'd like to do.

Unfortunately, I was unable to investigate by
accessing the website you gave, i.e.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mathml-x/ .

Regards,
Joe Collins