wording change suggestion MathML v2

From: Andrew Cates <Andrew.Cates@sos-uk.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:36:17 -0000
To: <www-math@w3.org>
I like Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) Version 2.0 (Second
Edition)

But the language in places seems unnecessarily obscure. For example, if
I have correctly understood it, might I suggest that in

4.2 Content Element Usage Guide

You replace

"There must be no doubt when, for example, an actual sum, product or
function application is intended and if specific numbers are present,
there must be enough information present to reconstruct the correct
number for purposes of computation."

with

"For example, it must be possible to calculate any actual sum, product
or function unambiguously when variables are specifically enumerated"

or have I failed to grasp the meaning intended?