Re: MathML JavaScript Question

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:23:40 +0100
To: Matt Street <matt.street@telematica.co.uk>
Cc: www-math@w3.org

Matt Street wrote:
> Nice thought, but that was my original suggestion, but there plan is to deliver content to users anywhere in America, so unless we can persuade all 'public terminals' to include MathPlayer (which I would support), or for oh say IE to support it, then as I said I don't believe this will work
Nice target!

But the problem is not solvable unless someone manages to convince
MicroSoft to include MathPlayer with every MSIE (and wait one or two
more years). Do I mistake?
You should add the requirement of the fonts for Mozilla installations.

If you still want to shoot extra-broad I suppose you have no other
choice than to target for greatest common divisor which could mean
generating html working with Netscape 4's and IE 5's faulty-CS or
embedding static pictures...

paul